Victoria Mendoza is a personal development coach, model, actress, journalist, pageant director and former Miss World America from Phoenix, Arizona. In 2017 she graduated Magna Cum Laude from the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University with a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism.
With over ten years of experience in the world of pageantry, Victoria has had the honor of representing her home state of Arizona, as well her country at the most prestigious pageant in the world. She was crowned Miss World America in Washington, D.C. in 2015, and from there went on to compete internationally at Miss World in China.
In 2015 she founded VM Consulting, and now serves as a pageant coach, judge, host and most recently, a director for USA National Miss Arizona. Victoria loves being able to use the experience and knowledge she’s gained through pageantry to guide others.
Beyond her work in the pageant world, Victoria’s mission is to empower women on their path to their dreams. Her work focuses on personal development, public speaking skills, interview skills, professional branding and styling. She seeks to give women the tools they need to succeed in any career field.
Victoria also has a heart for service and volunteers over 200 hours annually to various causes. Her service projects have taken her from Haiti, to China, Mexico and all over the United States. She hopes that her philanthropic efforts will be part of the legacy she someday leaves behind.
Victoria’s Background in Pageantry
Once a pageant girl, ALWAYS a pageant girl! The women competing in pageants are driven, well-spoken, educated, empowered, compassionate and determined to be a positive change in the world. In fact, many of my best friends were found through pageantry because you can’t help but be drawn to and inspired by the women you meet. Despite what many people believe, “beauty queens” are so much more than outer beauty. We are beauty with a purpose.
I have experience and in-depth knowledge of the following systems:
- USA National Miss – National Judge in 2017
- USA National Miss Arizona – Current State Director
- International Junior Miss – state sponsor and coach for titleholders in 2016
- Miss World – went to Miss World in China in 2015, placed Top 25
- Miss World America – held the title of Miss World America in 2015
- Miss Arizona USA – placed Top 5 in 2013
- Miss United States- placed 1st runner up at nationals in 2011
- Miss AZ United States – held the title of Miss Jr. Teen AZ in 2011
- National American Miss – placed Top 10 and won Spokesmodel